About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Utah...

Wow I can't believe we are leaving Utah for 4 years! There are so many things that we are going to miss about this place that I can't even explain them. So I am just going to list them out...
1. Families
2. Friends
3. Loop, Packer, Boley, Porsche, Cayenne, Doc, Pecos, Bullwhip, Latigo, Ace, Jasper, Kissa, Callie, Kooka. ( All my pets)
4. Golfing 9 holes after work at Wasatch
5. Golfing 9 holes on Saturdays in Davis
6. Golfing 18 in St. George
7. Golfing in general
8. Second Sundays
9. Dairy Keen
10. Riding Mules & Horses
11.Mountains
12. Watching High School football games
13. Family Ski Days
14. Trips to the Barn
15. Our old blue truck
16. Zupas
17. Sunday Backyard Golf
18. Sunday Basketball games between 5 brothers
19. Tarahamara Churros
20. DP Cheesesteaks
We are so excited to get on our way! We can not wait to get to Washington and settle into our new life. Tune back in for pictures from our new apartment and Pullman!
xoxo
Micall

1 comment:

  1. O Micall I love you! I miss you! I wish you the very best! I want you to know how much i appreciate everything you have done for me! you are one of my very best friends and you care so much about other people. You are the greatest person ever! I LOVE YOU! I wanna see pictures of you new apt and the wonderful decorations you have gotten! Tell Travis Hello! MUAH!!!

    PS>>>>>>> LOTS OF CALLS, TXTS, SCYPE whatever!

    ReplyDelete