About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

St. George...


So many things have been going on this summer it has been crazy. I know you are shocked that I have not been able to keep up on the blog front but I have been trying! We just returned from the annual Godderidge St. George golfing vacation. Since Travis was little his family and extended family have been going to St. George over the 24th of July. The weather is hot but the golf is cheap. We took advantage of both. Travis golfed 7 days in a row and I jumped in for 3 different rounds. The days were perfect, up early 18 holes before the heat settled in, get back to the condo for some lunch then head straight for the pool. The pool was my favorite part because well, let's face it I don't deal with the heat very well. We played non-stop with our nephews dunking, racing, diving, and wrestling. After the pool we headed to someplace great to eat every night. Between rounds of golf we slipped in some shopping, running, ice cream runs, and some fiesta fun. As usual, we were great at taking pictures (sarcasm) so there are not many to demonstrate our fun week. We had so much fun and it is crazy to realize we are almost leaving Utah! Thank you to all the Godderidge clan for a great week!



My view from my runs in the morning


No comments:

Post a Comment