About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Look How Cool We Are...



Everyone always claims that they have the best friends but I really do! I was talking with my mom the other day about how unique my group of friends are. With the exception of a new roommate that hit it off, I have officially not made a new girlfriend since 9th grade. A group of 9 of us have been friends since High School, we stay extremely close even while living in other cities, states, and even continents. We have now been graduated from high school for 4 years and continue to be very close friends. I love that we can not talk for a few weeks and pick up the phone like nothing has happened. You can always count on that whatever the circumstances we make it to the wedding/shower/baby shower. We have forced our husbands/boyfriends/fiances to become friends or at least tolerate each other because no matter what we are staying friends. My friends are completely drama free, if we have a fight or someone is being rude we just don't talk for a few days and we are over it. Nothing ever escalated or caused a lot of work. Our friendships are easy. We have to work to keep in contact but the relationships take no effort. Random texts, facebook comments, surprise lunches, phone calls just because, laughing and mocking to keep from crying, and lots of food are the keystones to our unique web of friendships. I hope we keep up this beautiful friendships through the rest of the weddings, babies, divorces, deaths, graduations, job changes, moves, and anything else life throws at us. I love you all so much, So Sarah, Kaylee, Danielle, Morgan, Heather, Cami, Kamrie, and Kenna thank you for being the best friends ever!!
xoxo
Mic

























2 comments:

  1. oo i love you! and i love that i am the "room-mate".. at least. .im assuming i am ;) im so lucky to be friends with you sweet girls! love you mic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man mic, you usually aren't one to get all sentimental! :) i love this though, you said it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete