About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Washington...


Welcome to the Pacific Northwest!
We officially have moved to Washington State. We made it to WA on last friday after the LONGEST drive ever! It took us 14 hours to drive from Heber to Pullman. Which at about hour 9 my mom and I were completely over the drive. Travis's parents were able to drive up with us and pull our giant trailer, while Travis drove my car with my mom and I. I wish I had a picture of our trailer because we had so much stuff loaded in that trailer including Travis' CAR! You would never believe it if you saw it but yes his car was buried inside the trailer! We unloaded all of our stuff when we arrived with the help of our friends from UT that live here in Pullman as well. All of Saturday was spent unpacking and organizing. My in-laws were so sweet to drive up Friday, work all day Saturday and then turn around and drive home Sunday! I promptly left Monday morning for a 3 day orientation camp leaving my mom and Travis to finish up the apartment. I wish I could say that I am a 22 year old married, professional student and I don't need my mom anymore...but I can't. I could have never moved without her! It was so nice to have our house completely put together before I started school. I could have never been able to go to school Monday morning knowing that my house is a wreck. Thank you mom so much!!! School so far is going great I will update more in a couple weeks. Also we absolutely love Pullman, it is a great little town nestled in miles of rolling hills of wheat field! Here are some photos of our cute apartment, thanks mom for all of your help!!


Family Room
Dining Table..yes I painted our table robin egg blue!
Family Room
Kitchen
Hallway
Guest Bedroom
Guest Bedroom
Master Bath
Master Bedroom

Office! My new study room. Our lazy boy that my grandparents gave us didn't fit in our living room so it found a happy home in the office where I snuggle up to study!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE MIC!!!! You did such a good job with the decorations! i love the bright colors and i am in love with your dining room table! You are wonderful! Good luck with everything! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete