About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our First House!


Our very first house...it has been a process putting everything together! We are a long ways away from finished but it is looking quite cute! I'm very proud of it.













Notice my apple green kitchen aide! Favorite wedding present!

 


6 comments:

  1. I dig the folding chairs!!!! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute house! I just found your blog from Tehmi's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new place! Very cute! My blog is private but e-mail me at k.thurgood@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your house it's so cute!! I'll have to stop by and see it sometime! OHH I have money for you, I have for like a week but I'm never around! call me! love you, your great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MICALL!! #1. I love your house.. so cute. #2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the kitchen aide.. GREEN! Wahoo! #3. Love love love love lveo love love YOU. #4. I have a blog now.. weird.. can we please be blog friends? thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete