About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Honeymoon!

So I know the wedding comes first but I don't have any pictures of that yet! We went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on our honeymoon and stayed at the Canto Del Sol Resort. It was fantastic! We laid on the beach and drank pina coladas for 5 days! What more can you ask for? We had a blast! It was kind of depressing coming home to the snow but good to get settled in our new house.

This would be where I spent most of my time, drinking pina coladas!


Out to dinner at the resort.

Laying on the beach watching the sunset...cheesy but so fun.






2 comments:

  1. WOW! You look SMOKIN hot Mic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! that is where me and the hubby went on our honeymoon too. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete