About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Our very first Christmas was different...It was way weird not being with my family for Christmas but this year we were with TJ's family and spent Christmas working! I drew the short straw and had to work on christmas. ( I work at a Vet clinic, and apparently dogs need their medicine and food on christmas too.) So we woke to a BLIZZARD! Walked dogs at 6 am drove down to farmington and spent Christmas morning with Tj's parents and little brother. The rest of his brothers came over for christmas breakfast and we spent the rest of the morning playing with Kyle's new toys. We sadly had to return to logan to walk the dogs. After the afternoon walk me and TJ hung out at our house watching movies . Then back to the clinic for a final walk in 18 inches of fresh snow...it was a bit cold. TJ did become a fan of some of the dogs. All in all it was a great holiday!! 


This is the evil Cat the tried to kill TJ and me!

TJ and 2k the dog playing the snow!

Me with Grand & Ginger the Twins


TJ and Lucky...his favorite dog.



TJ intensely playing Cabela's Dangerous Hunts on the Wii

My new Sweater that TJ picked out


Our little tree the my sweet husband decorated with icicles lights and homemade ornaments!

No comments:

Post a Comment