About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Roller Skating


Our friday night in Logan consists of debating what we are going to do for most of the night until we watch a movie. But this weekend I talked TJ into going roller skating! I love good ole classic skating! So our friends Zac and Sarah and TJ and I went to Logan FunPark to go rollerskating and play arcades. It was quite entertaining to watch us roller skate...literally roller skating not roller blading roller skating! It is not as easy as it looks! Here are some pictures of our evening!



Tj ad I playing the basketball game....I lost...:(


We are so coordinated!


I might have been better then Tj

                                                   Tj trying to fly off of his roller skates!


Zac and Sarah ate it...hard!

Sarah and I were dancing to the disco roller music!




TJ  and I struggled at first but then we got the hang of it!


2 comments:

  1. i love your bangs! :) i wish i was there to go and do fun dates with you like roller skating!.. rexy is sorta boring.. not gonna lie! :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micall!!! I love your blog. How are you doing? How is married life? Hope you are loving it!

    ReplyDelete