About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy President's Day



After begging and persuading our way out of work for President's Day, we went to Heber for a long weekend.  We go there late late on friday after the longest work shift ever! But all was forgotten Saturday morning when we surprisingly got to sleep in! Instead of waking up at the break of dawn to catch the first tram at snowbird we decided to try a different kind of skiing. My parents and brothers have gotten in to cross country skiing, they wanted to get us in on their new obsession. I actually enjoyed the work out...it kicked my butt!!! TJ liked it but was on a different kind of ski that was A LOT more work. Obviously we didn't get pictures of that. ( I'm still new to blogging so the thought of a picture doesn't cross my mind.) I think we will stick to downhill skiing for a while.  Presidents Day the whole fam (minus my sister-in-law who drew baby sitting duty) went to Snow Basin for an awesome ski day! I have created a monster of a husband. He is no involved in our sick world of ski obsession. He begs every day to skip work and go skiing...Hey I am not complaining I just never thought I would have to say no to skiing! He has now skied a total of 5 days and is awesome!! Snow Basin was great! Tons of new snow and great terrain. TJ has not choice but to keep up because my family does not wait. He is now racing me down the hill....and coming close to winning :). Nothing is more fun then Family ski days and I am so excited the TJ is now there! We had a great weekend! Thanks Deb and Trace!





They started it all!


We are sooo Weird but I love them all!

The perfect Threesome! They do everything together!


TJ shredding the powder!



Our Gondola Rides were very LOUD!


Brian buttering the windlip

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the blogging! It was a blast yesterday, I feel like I can barely move today though! HOT Pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mic - Been a long time! Congratulations on the marriage and all!! Late, I know -- and we still have your wedding present because we can never seem to make it over to your parents' house. :) But we love ya and can't believe you're all grown up! Is that Hunter in the "Threesome Picture" with your parents?!? What the?!?! He looks so old! We'd love to catch you sometime when our paths cross in the Heber Valley so we can meet this new man. :) Congrats and we love ya!
    Laura and Tyler Albrecht

    ReplyDelete