About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rascal Flatts and Jessica Simpson

 Thursday night we went to Rascal Flatts and Jessica Simpson. We didn't just go to the concert...we went with style! My dad did some work with the tour manager for Rascal Flatts. My dad and mom and Tj and I had front row tickets and Meet n' Greet passes.  We got to go backstage and meet Rascal Flatts before the show started and had our picture taken with them. Then we were lead to our seats and we just kept walking closer and closer to the stage. We were literally less than five feet from the stage. Definitely close enough to see if Jessica Simpson was really fat...and she is not! I wish my legs looked like that! I have always loved Rascal Flatts music but not a big fan of the band because they are a little pop star for me but they put on a great show! And who is to complain when you are that close!! It really was a great night! Thanks Dad the tickets were amazing!!






I have no idea how she walked in these shoes! 
Not fat right? She may be hiding it under the shirt but I was convinced!








3 comments:

  1. Hey Micall this is Stevie! I thought I would drop by and leave a little comment! :) It looks like everything is going good for you guys and that concert looked like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. micall I wish that you r blog had more pictures of me in it

    brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micall,
    I'm jealous. I could take or leave Jessica but would love to see Rascal Flatts. By the way, I found your blog from Tehmi.
    -Katie -your cousin :).

    ReplyDelete