About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Vacation continues...

After a month in Morocco and a week in Paris you would think I should head back to WA but instead I flew directly to Utah for a vacation with my family! Travis was flying down from Washington to meet us in Wyoming. So to the Barn we went for the 4th of July holiday. It truly is one of my favorite places to be. Nestled right against National Forest we are able to ride our mules right from our Barn. We had the best time riding mules, riding bikes, trail running, fishing, shooting pot guts, eating, and of course great company.
The View from the barn... great looking mules

My favorite trail run ever


Quick road ride from the barn with my mom

Hannah and I making fun of Brian and his family photo :)

Not a bad view for a bike ride

Jenny Lake

50 mile road ride around Teton National Park

Great Mule ride into Cliff Creek Falls

Cliff Creek Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment