About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Paris...

It seems like forever I was traveling! I never quite finished my travel blogs, mainly because Paris was well documented by my much more talented blogger sister so I figured I was covered. Which I was...visit HERE to see. However, I thought I would give a brief run down (mostly in pictures) of our week in Paris. I really was so sad to leave Morocco and all my friends I made there but I was excited to reunite with my mom and sister. They had arrived a day before me but promised not to do too much without me. After the loud reuniting and much needed food (moroccan of course) the night of my arrival, came the time to plan our activities. Usually I am the planner and activity coordinator...yes shocking I know, however this trip was slightly buried by my adventures to Morocco! I would like to congratulate myself on relaxing and going with the flow! Between Tehmi (my sister) and I, we figured out our game plan day by day and sometimes hour by hour. I did break down on day one and insist on buying a travel guide. My mother happily went wherever we said and only complained when she needed a diet coke.Our days consisted of leisurely seeing the sights, eating ridiculous amounts of french pastries, figuring out the system, attempting to speak french (or in my mothers case spanish) and enjoying one another's company! It was so great to not feel rushed or have to cram in so much in one day. It was an amazing trip and I am now longing for a pain au chocolat and coke light in a glass bottle.  Enjoy the pictures courtesy of Tehmi and my mom!
My handy tour guide book


Note the glass bottled coke light.







It really is beautiful.
We found a branch to attend on Sunday!

Monet's Gardens in Giverny...truly spectacular.
We rode bicycles out to Giverny, which is the most charming town.



Versailles 
We took the Eurostar into London for the day and went sight seeing in true london fashion...aboard a double decker bus! 
If only Royal baby would have arrived while we were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment