About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2013

St. George...

Back to reality was only short lived after my world travels, I was home for 2 weeks when we left for Southern Utah to meet up with Travis' family. Don't ask my WHY people go to Southern Utah for 10 days the end of July in 110 degree weather...oh wait I know, cheap golf! The Godderidge's have been going to St. George over the 24th of July every year for as long as Travis can remember. So Travis flew down Friday and I met him on Wednesday (I had missed enough work with my summer adventures). It is always a blast in St. George even if I complain about the heat constantly. We golf 18 holes every morning, lay by the pool all afternoon, and then gather up for the evening activities. The entire Godderidge extended family comes down for the vacation so the company is perfect. It's a great time to catch up with all of the family that we don't see often enough. Sadly I don't have that many pictures from the week but it was a fabulous time and we can't wait to continue the tradition!
All of the grandkids

Merry Go Rounds


They all wish they were still 17 and could pull this off.






Drew being a camel





No comments:

Post a Comment