About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Monday, February 11, 2013

Holidays...

WOW! As my family reminds me I'm the worst blogger ever... Here comes Blog overload! We will rewind to Thanksgiving, I know it's a stretch but everyone remembers the turkey, stuffing, and napping right? We were able to head to Utah and spend Thanksgiving with my family. As usual we were running every which way, riding my mules, hanging out with family, eating lots of food, shooting 10 boxes of skeet and lots of pheasants. Anytime we are able to head back to Utah and visit the fam is amazing! Big family dinners with my family and Travis's were loud, rambunctious, and delicious! 
 
                       

For all 8 Heber people that read my blog...this is Mr. Justing Kelly riding a MULE! Please tell him that mule makes him look good!


CHRISTMAS!!! 
It's our favorite time of the year! One of the few perks of being a student is the month long break for Christmas! Sadly my husband has like a big boy job that doesn't get an entire month off. I was luckily enough to go home for 2 weeks and spend my time skiing and skiing and well, skiing! When Travis made it into town we jumped from holiday party to holiday party. We were able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Travis's family. We had such a blast spending the night at his brothers and opening presents with their kids! We finished up the vacation back in Heber with more family and more skiing.  It was a great trip and a successful Christmas season.

                    








                  





No comments:

Post a Comment