About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day...


Weird! It was a bizarre experience making plans for labor day weekend. For as long as I can remember we do something with my family for my dad and brothers birthday. This Labor day was looking pretty boring, I needed to study (story of my life) and Travis needed to work on a presentation for a job interview. Friday night was very uneventful as we just caught up on errands that get forgotten during the week. Saturday morning I left for school around 8 and studied till around 2 o'clock while I was gone Travis had been successful in getting most of his presentation done. We decided last minute we were going camping at 3:00! We gathered all of gear, scavenged our pantry and picked up our friends. We drove about 40 minutes outside of Pullman to the Clearwater National Forest. We found a perfect little camp spot nestled in some trees next to a stream. We had a bit of a misconception on the tent that traveled to WA with us from UT. I believed we had a 4 person tent that was quite nice. After setting up our tent...well it was a bit small. Let's just say Travis and I cuddled real close that night! We had a fire, great dutch oven cooking, s'mores, and some beautiful scenery. We missed my family for the annual Labor dat vacation but it was a pretty good substitute. Thanks to our friend Kyle and Tess for the great company!






No comments:

Post a Comment