About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Brother...




Every time I post a blog I wait for the phone call. "THE RAD" shows up on my caller ID and I smile knowing exactly what the conversation will sound like. "Micall...I read your blog, you didn't mention me. Don't you know that everything you do has been influenced by me?" Regardless of what the blog is about or if there are pictures of my older brother or not it's not enough. So this is a blog ENTIRELY about my eldest brother Brian! I'm sure it will trigger a domino effect through the rest of the fan wanting a personalized blog but I've got to do something to end the phone calls. Brian and I have a very weird relationship, we always have. Growing up I always was one of the guys so I did everything with he and my dad and when Hunter came along he came too. He pushes me to do things that I don't want to or am too chicken to do. All he has to say is "why are you being such a girl?" and I immediately jump off the cliff, throw the 360, race him to the end of the pool, box w/ my sister, run farther, ski faster, pretty much compete at anything. He sometimes mistakes me for being a boy for example "Travis! You turned my little brother into a GIRL!!!" He was take off guard by a husband in the picture but they have bonded. I have accomplished more and been pushed further because of him and I will always be grateful for that. As our relationship evolved I began to challenge him back... I'll give you 1$ if you eat this butter and BBQ sauce mixed with gravy. In which he retaliates with " 2$ to drink a shot glass of beet juice" or my mom's favorite " Mic I'll give you 5 bucks to smurfer my armpit"... yup we have a twisted twisted relationship. I am easily bought and bribed by him. While growing up when we would stay in hotels, Hunter and Tehmi would share a bed because Hunter liked Tehmi better and Brian and I would share even as we grew older we continue to share tents while camping and hotel rooms. He is weird and I am weird we have a very unusual bond that I love. He is the ultimate older brother and I love him for that! Here is to you Brian... Your very own BLOG! Love you much!!








No comments:

Post a Comment