About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall 2011...

My favorite time of year is fall! The excitement for the ski season is upcoming, the leaves are changing, and the air is crisp! With the second set of mid-terms going on I haven't enjoyed fall as much as I would have liked but we did find time to squeeze in some pumpkin carving and as celebration for finishing our Anatomy test the Vet school throws a Halloween Party. I was a little burnt out Friday afternoon so I decided I didn't really want to go but as the evening wore on I decided it would be fun so we scrambled together some costumes and headed out! I forgot how much fun it is to dance! We had a so much fun dancing all night with some new friends and of course checking out all the costumes! Our pumpkin carving came last week as a study break for our "utah state" family (we have been dubbed that at school). We headed to the Heaton's and carved pumpkins. Kyle and Tess's were a little tough to cut into so the boys brought out the power tools. It took a while but they turned out pretty good. Last night we continued the post anatomy test party going and headed to this small town 15 miles from Pullman called Palouse. They close down the entire main street (2 blocks) and have a haunted carnival. There are 2 haunted houses and a haunted hay ride. It was so much fun! I have such a soft spot for small towns and this was the ultimate small town moment. Everyone in town participates, the "concessions" are two little old ladies selling hot chocolate and home baked goods in ziploc baggies. It was the perfect amount of terrifying but fun at the same time so everyone was happy! Enjoy some pictures of our Fall outings and the count down to Thanksgiving begins!!





No comments:

Post a Comment