About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break



FINALLY!! A break from school! Travis and I decided the week before spring break that we needed to get out of logan. We have in the past just had to work through spring break, but this year we have to work and go to school through the summer so we decided to go to Vegas for spring break! Ya I know very exciting! We drove down wednesday night after work with our friends Jason and Kylee. We stayed at my grandparents house in St. George wednesday night, then drove into vegas Thursday morning. Our friends had never been to Vegas so it was that much more fun. We stayed at the RIO. Home of the Chippendales! Travis wouldn't let me go....:( Just Kidding. We went to the Cirque Du Solei show "O" in the Bellagio. It was UNREAL! Jason's mom got us amazing tickets on the 8th row. We went to dinner in Caesars and wandered the strip. We laid by the pool friday and saturday morning. Went on the New York New York roller coaster and all the other vegas tourist things to do. ! And I'm not gonna lie I totally won playing roulette! I was going to take advantage of being 21 in vegas so we played a little at the tables, until we realized it was no fun to play when you are poor and loose your allowance all at once! But I was the winner for the weekend so I made up for Travis's losses....that 10 bucks from penny slots made a huge difference!! It was so much fun to just get away from school and work for a couple days, hang out in the sun with friends.
Before going on the New York New York Roller coaster!
Found the m&m factory .
Travis playing slots in the Pleasure Pit
After the show in front of Paris

2 comments:

  1. yaay you blogged :) lets go to vegas together next time ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yay! i didn't know you went to Vegas! that is wonderful! I'm super glad you got out of Logan! Jaymie we ALL need to go to Vegas together that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete