About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Monday, February 1, 2010

New Baby Nieces

I am blowing everyone's mind with my blogging today! I need a break from studying and keep my mind busy from fretting over the GRE. So last Thursday was a very big day in the Tolbert Family! Both my sister Tehmi, and sister-in-law Heather gave birth to darling little girls!! It was so much fun to see them. They both look exactly like their older sisters! Tehmi and Heather's rooms were right next door so we were able to jump back and forth visiting both girls and hang out as a family. I can't wait for them to get big and our house be chaotic with little girls! I love all four girls so much! It is my favorite part about going home. Here is some pictures from the hospital.

Ruby Maine Marsh
Both girls hanging out
They already had their first sleep over
Eliza Ann Tolbert


2 comments: