About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

YAY for Summer!




30 hours of studying, 8 finals, 80 hours of work, 15 miles of mountain hiking, countless hours scouting turkeys, 5 failed attempts, baby showers, delivering 10 puppies, packing for a week, FINALLY killing a turkey!, 8 A's and 4 B's, and TONS OF DIET COKE about sums up our last week of school. Between TJ's turkey hunting, finals, and work we were more then ready for our vacation to Florida. It's a good thing TJ and I are married, because most run from me during finals!I don't know if anyone knows, but I'm a wreck during finals. I study more then I should, freak out when I don't need to, and am ornerier then anything! I think Tj felt since I was freaking out so much, it was enough for the both of us...hence why he spent finals week on the mountain hunting for turkeys. The difference is he can still get A's!  (Punk!) TJ's turkey was well deserved and very cool. 
We then took off to Florida for a week! I couldn't have been more ready! Our friends the Burk's had a condo in Orlando for a week so the four of us packed up and went. It was a blast! We had a great resort with a fantastic pool! All of us had done the disney world thing, and were short on cash so we went to Universal Studios and a Disney Water Park. We had a so much fun, it was nice to get away from school and work. Here are just some of the pictures..enjoy!

Coco Beach, Boogie Boarding 
The four of us out for the night.

THE SIMPSONS....

1 comment:

  1. :( I want to live close to you guys.. and be there during your "ness" during finals week.. ive done it twice before.. i could so do it again, I actually think I do a pretty good job of makin you laugh instead of worry.. anyways moving on, also I wish I was there to do sweet things like go to florida with you and TJ. O man, im full of sadness right now you dont even know... :( i miss you and it looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete