About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ralph


There is a pasture that is right next to our house that is home to my pet pheasant, Ralph! He is by far the biggest pheasant I have ever seen. There are several that live all around us but he is the biggest and is there every day.  So I adopted him and named him so TJ would stop figuring out ways to kill him. I tried to show my pet to my parents last week and he had disappeared and they didn't believe me so I have been on a mission ever since to get a good picture of him. It was tricky but I finally caught him! They are so loud! They wake us up every morning squawking at each other. Now I have a picture and everyone can see my new pet!


1 comment: