About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Year in Review...


Wow I really slacked on this whole blog thing...one year! That is a new low for me. Here is the last year in review.

  • Started 3rd year
  • Performed my first solo surgery.
  • We got a dog...which was quite the adventure!
  • Molly meshed very well into our lives
  • Made our 3rd trip to the Palouse Empire Fair
  • My sister and family visited, we went apple picking.
  • My parents and little brother came up for Thanksgiving
  • Went home for Christmas and skied every day!
  • Found out we are having a BABY BOY!
  • The next semester was a bit a blur...
  • Preparing for Baby
  • Preparing for 4th Year
  • Finishing up a Masters  (Travis)
  • Then May came- Starting clinical 4th year 5 months pregnant.
  • Had our annual Bondurant trip over the 4th of July 
  • Travis went to St. George over the 24th of July
  • Continued 4th year and seriously start prepping for Baby. 
  • End of summer...ENTER G BABY.
flying solo

Our tiny bed and breakfast we stayed at on our way to get Molly

Meet Molly!



The fair!

Go Cougs!!



Apple picking and cider making with my sister and her family!



Pheasant Hunting over Thanksgiving!!














IT'S A BOY! DUE SEPTEMBER 1


Traded in the Element for a new carseat friendly car :)

My sweet gas mask for surgery while pregnant!

20 weeks!

Oh ya then we got a new truck!

First Day of 4th year!!!!

Seattle with my mom and sister!



Bike ride with the fan beneath the Tetons

G babies first Mule ride

Working on my senior paper at Mule Days

35 weeks pregnant




Last camping trip for the summer! 36 weeks pregnant
39 weeks and ready for G baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment