About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bondurant...





Every year...meaning the last 2 my family heads to my parents "barn" in Bondurant, Wy over the 4th of July. I have especially been looking forward to it this year because it is our only visit to the Barn this year. Most people who know us understand that our vacations are not exactly what people would call "relaxing" but they are definitely a blast! My brother and I started the week off with a 13 mile trail run 5,000 vertical feet up Mt. Timpanogos from American Fork, UT before driving to wyoming that afternoon. We wrangled 4 little girls and 5 adults on a mule ride, which takes a lot more coordinating that most people would think. We rode 50 miles on road bikes around Teton National Park and around Jenny Lake, by far the most beautiful scenery I have ever ridden through. Travis, my Dad and I went on a spectacular mule ride 12 miles into Cliff Creek falls with a saddlebag full of lunches and snacks. Not to mention the daily trail runs and mule rides over wyoming wilderness. The rest of our time was filled with gunning down hundreds of pot guts, multiple different work projects, and of course great food and even better company. It was so much fun to hang with my family and have Travis there too! (He has had to work over the last few trips). Till Next year!
Saddle of Mt. Timpanogos
Rugged trail run

Glacier Basin

50 miles around the tetons

Mule Ride into Cliff Creek
Cliff Creek Falls





My all time favorite trail run.

No comments:

Post a Comment