About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Planter Box...



I am so grateful for Travis' ability to occupy himself while I study. It makes me feel so much better knowing he is being entertained while I'm locked in the library, anatomy lab, or office. Travis is a meticulous builder, he researches plans, looks up different boxes and then goes to work. Once finished, hours of examining and determining if it is perfect, trying multiple methods of hanging and several trips to the hardware store it is ready! I can't wait for him to have a actual space to work instead of our tiny balcony (and on occasion our office!). He built this great planter box and it was fun to plant and I love to look at it through our windows and it makes me smile. Travis does so much for me while I'm involved in school and I'm eternally grateful for him. Summer has officially started and we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment