About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving...



Thanksgiving came as a much needed break. We were lucky enough to be able to go to Utah for the break. I went home for a week and Travis met me in Utah the night before Thanksgiving! The vacation was pretty mellow, I had two stipulations...eat at Dairy Keen and Ride my mule. Both were achieved beautifully! Seeing the family was the highlight for sure. We were able to go un to Logan for Thanksgiving dinner. The entire Godderidge family got together for dinner with great food and good fun! We were able to go trap shooting the day after thanksgiving and a Pheasant hunt the day after that. Needless to say our arms were sore! We had a great time being back in Utah and are excited to come home for Christmas.

On our way home from the airport for thanksgiving, we didn't want the vacation to end so we wandered around Spokane to see the Christmas decor!


No comments:

Post a Comment