About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Graduation!!

Travis is officially a grown up today! He graduated from Utah State with a degree in Finance as well as a degree in economics. It seems to be very anticlimactic due to the fact that Utah State has done away with December commencement. I feel like his huge accomplishment has been overlooked. So with that in mind, I wanted to let him know how proud I am of him and what a BIG deal it is to graduate college. He has worked hard in school while working full time which has made for little time for the two of us to hang out but it was worth it because now he is DONE!!! I am very proud of you Travis and I love you much! (sorry for lack of pictures...my camera is being held hostage)

No comments:

Post a Comment