About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

October...



Whew... it has been a crazy few months only to lead into even busier months! With school in full swing, Travis and I hardly see each other, and when I say hardly... I mean Never! I have a crazy schedule this semester that has caused me to study literally everyday all day long. Travis has saved my life! He has really stepped it up on the home front. He hates to admit this, but he has really become good at being domestic. I have been so grateful for him. Hopefully, my schedule will ease up after this semester and he can gladly step back from house duties! Over the last few months we have found some time to get together and have some fun! September and October obviously bring in the deer hunt, we spent two weekends up in Bondurant, Wy hunting for TJ's tag...sadly we were unsuccessful! TJ hiked his butt off but to no avail, oh well next year. We were able to hunt a few days with my dad for his tag in Utah. The joys of having a Utah tag is we were able to hunt right from home! Both my brothers, Travis and I were all able to go up with my dad. It was so much fun to all be there, I must be a good luck charm because he got one! See pictures below! For Halloween we invited some friends up to come shooting with us and over for some chili and a get together. It was a blast, it started to rain which cut short the shooting outing but the rest fun. Even with the crazy schedules we try to find time for some fun! Hopefully the next few months will allow some more fun!

Travis and me hiking in Wyoming

My dad's deer

All of us with the deer
















Our carved pumpkins

Girls turn shooting!
Boys turn to shoot
Keeping warm
On our way to chili at our house
Hanging out back at our house



No comments:

Post a Comment