About Me

My photo
I am from Heber Ut and Travis is from Farmington Ut. We both graduated from Utah State University and now live in Pullman, WA. I am currently attending Vet School at WSU and Travis is working as a commodities purchaser at Schweitzer Engineering here in Pullman. We will be here for the next four years and LOVE IT!

Great Recipe Blog

Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas!

I know you are all shocked that I remember how to blog! With finals coming up and me being a stress freak I knew that if I didn't get our tree up we wouldn't ever get it done! So this last weekend my mom and I went to TAI PAN to get some christmas decorations. It was a bit overwhelming but we had a blast. I put up the decorations around the house when I got home sunday and then TJ and I got our tree between classes on monday! It is fun to have our own christmas tree!!! Thanks Mom for helping me!!!




Yes Look at the stockings WE MADE!!... well my mom did most of it!


3 comments:

  1. Your tree is so cute! I absolutley love Tai Pan! Although I also get quite overwhelmed when I go! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so glad to see a new post. I love how the stockings turned out and your place looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete